BRTA Galley 2017
The Galley is a GO!
Agent Salvage and Painted Lady are leading pre-planning and setup. Chefs Colin and Kraig are on breakfast detail and guest chefs and menu for dinner are to be announced soon!
Early breakfast starts around 6:00 and includes coffee and cold breakfast (cereal, bagels, etc)
Hot breakfast goes from 8:00 until 10:00 or until it's all gone and includes bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes, etc.
(If you want leggo my eggos or something like that, bring it yourself. The toaster will be there though a few waffle machines would be a nice loan for the week (no donations please))
- fend for yourselves, barter with the natives or join a tribe called spam and run like the lost boys/girls
Menu To Be Determined
Meals will include a hot meat option with a vegetarian base, a salad bar, and some accoutrements.
(guest chefs are able to define their menu, but if they just want to cook we have some prepared meal plans also)
This year we're keeping it simple - $300 for the Galley. We're accepting up to 90 people, and there's still plenty of space.
First, make sure you filled out the New Agent Questionnaire and paid the $50 membership dues using using this paypal link, and wait for confirmation that your signup was received. Note that the $50 covers general BRTA administrative expenses, storage of the Starport and Galley, and such. The meal plan cost is in addition to this.
At that point you have two payment options:
- Fill out the New Agent Questionnaire
- Pay the BRTA $50 membership dues using using this paypal link
- Wait for signup confirmation via email
- Pay $300 Galley Dues using this paypal link (different from above!)
- or you can mail a check to: Black Rock Travel Agency, 13310 Nevada City Ave, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Read the BRTA galley position descriptions linked here
- Sign up for three Galley volunteer shifts using this signup sheet
- Get confirmation of your volunteer signup.
- START FREAKING OUT!